MTC is serving in the New York Utica mission from June 2010 to June 2012. We hope to keep you updated with his latest letters, pictures and more.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Loving everything here in Utica!


This picture is my lineage. 
 I trained Elder Stratton, and on his left is his son,
then the two on the left of him are his two sons.

Dear everyone,

Hello!  What a great time of year. It's nice to hear from you all.  I'm doing really well and loving everything here in Utica.  Glad that Mom and Paige are home safe from Orlando and that they had a good time there.  My homecoming talk on the 17th is sounding better and better - that'll be great.  Also, my birthday being celebrated at home (or rather, in a very small way out here) will be great.  I don't need anything out here, but thanks.  The phone call on Mothers' Day will probably work best for us at 7:30 - 8 pm our time.  If there are any problems with that, let us know.  How exciting for the Lewis family to find out the gender today!  Too bad her appointment wasn't this morning, oh well.  Gail was an investigator here in Utica who E Miller and I found on Christmas Eve; the dinner she had with the Bullochs was a major success.

It's been a great week filled with new missionaries and missionaries going home and Zone Leader Council.  These are great times and I'm really enjoying everything.  Our investigator Ann is still going remarkably well.  She is progressing without a hitch and couldn't be more excited.  The ward is really getting behind her and she feels the power of the Spirit.  This week will be relatively low key compared to the weeks ahead.  I am going to Rome on exchange Wednesday and Thursday which I'm very excited about.  But other than that the only other to-do list items we have are to get all prepared for Zone Conferences the following week.  I'm thinking back on the following week and nothing particular is standing out to report on; basically everything was just good, ha.  Martin is doing well, our Mexican investigator.  We set 2 other investigators with baptismal dates for mid and late June.  Really, it's all going great.

I love you all so much and thank you for all you do for me.

Love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment