MTC is serving in the New York Utica mission from June 2010 to June 2012. We hope to keep you updated with his latest letters, pictures and more.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Amazed by the workings of the Spirit

Michael with a recent convert

Michael and Elder Williams on their way to Albany

Dear everyone,

Oh hello again!  It was great to talk with Mom, Dad, and Ste yesterday!  Happy Mother's Day.  Family is the best and I'm so excited to be with the family soon.  I'm sorry to hear about Papa's being in a boot for his heel, that's too bad!  Feel better and I hope he heals up quickly.  The updates on your Book of Mormon reading is cool. I'm right in the beginning of Mormon so it sounds like we're all in the same ballpark :).  I'm happy for the Lewis family, again, and impressed with the amount of gifts from the shower.  I got Mom's letter today - everything there sounds good.  Hope all is going well for everyone.
I'm doing great.  The work here is wonderful.  Our investigator Ann is all prepared to have her baptismal interview this Saturday at 12.  I'm so excited for her and she's so excited for her, ha.  Last week was a blast and crazy.  3 Zone Conferences and 3 District Leader trainings. Saturday was really cool driving to and from Cortland with President Bulloch for a District Leader training.  This week upcoming will be equally crazy if not more so.  Tomorrow we'll be in Binghamton, Wednesday in Elmira, Thursday in Malone, Friday in Potsdam, Saturday & Sunday in Utica.  I feel great and I continue to be amazed by the workings of the Spirit in my life and in the lives of others.

I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment