MTC is serving in the New York Utica mission from June 2010 to June 2012. We hope to keep you updated with his latest letters, pictures and more.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Palmyra rocked and my mission is ending

Michael in the Sacred Grove

Michael at the Grandin Printing Press

Michael and his MTC District at the Palmyra Temple

Dear everyone,

Nana, the last note I received was from my birthday :). The 'lucious' chocolate cake sounds great and Tia Rosas would be great that night, ha! Ste needs to have mac and cheese before his swim meet ;) ha. Sunday dinner, whatever you guys want. That's cool the ecclesiastical endorsement was done. I'll see today as I begin packing if I'm mailing anything home.

What an incredible time this is! I'm so excited to see you all soon. It has hit me more seriously that my mission is ending. Everyone at church yesterday was so kind and paid me great compliments and best wishes for the future. I can't express how much I love these people here, and in past areas. Wow. This week has been amazing. Palmyra rocked. Whenever we were outside, the rain cleared for us! So great to go to the temple again. All of it was incredible. I'll share more on that in person, of course. We had 7 investigators at church yesterday and 2 more other nonmembers we just haven't started teaching yet! I'll look forward to seeing you soon. I fly by myself the whole way; all the other MTC friends are going on different flights. Awesome.

I've loved this experience and as I look back on it I am filled with appreciation to have had these opportunities.

Thanks for all you do. See you soon.

Love,
Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment